Re: [Patch] ARM implementation of memcmp.

Nick Clifton wrote:

>   I have applied the following patch, developed by Graham Stott, which
>   fixes a bug in the assembler implementation of the memcmp function
>   for the ARM.
>
> Cheers
>         Nick
>
> 2000-12-19  Graham Stott <grahams@redhat.com>
>
>         * libc/machine/xscale/memcmp.c (memcmp): Add clobber for "lr".

I noticed that this says xscale not arm. It seems unfortunate that the
optimized versions are only available for xscale even though they actually
do look generic. The only xscale specific bits are conditional on
__XSCALE__.

Am I wrong?

Jifl
Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine