Re: cygwin/newlib types patchs

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

So, what are you proposing?  I still contend that removing all the system pthread
types into the sys directories is the clean way to implement this and the best
long term solution for adding other system pthread implementations in the future.
I don't think overriding the entire types header is warranted.

Unless you have a better proposal, I am going to do this so it would save me the work
if as part of your change you simply split the pthread types into sys/pthreadtypes.h and
put the RTEMS stuff in the RTEMS directory and the Cygwin stuff in the Cygwin directory.