Re: 1.3.2: signgam problem still present in plotutils, gnuplot etc.

> Ok, Frank, I know the problem.  Add -lc to your compile.  The signgam
function was placed in the
> libc library, not libm.

I´m sorry this thread becomes so blown up, but all my installations of
CYGWIN deliver the following:

nm /usr/lib/lib*.a|grep signgam

nothing, really, there is no signgam anywhere. So I must suspect now that my
CYGWIN library is old, but it seems that it has been updated in May. Does
the example program compile in your installation?

Best wishes, Frank