Ping...

Could you please take a look at
?  It's the next step in my top level cleanup.  After that there are two
or three more tweaks, and then it's autoconfiscation time.

Update on the v810 issue: v810 is a newlib-only target which must be
built native.  (Accordingly, Canadian cross builds to it are irrelevant
anyway.)  I can't test it.  It appears that nobody is currently
using it and it may be possible to remove it entirely.  Accordingly, I'm
not going to worry about it at all in my toplevel patches; if someone
cares, they can always set *_FOR_TARGET manually on the v810.

--Nathanael