Applying CRX port to Newlib project

Hi,

My name is Tomer and I'm a member of the CRTools team in National
Semiconductor.
Our team develops a GNU-based toolchain for a 32-bit architecture, named
CRX.
Our CRX port for the Binutils project was already accepted (under my
contribution), and the compiler port is also in a very good progress.
We prepared a CRX port for Newlib project, which we would like to
contribute.
The port is based on Newlib's snapshot from 16.09.2004.
A patch was already sent to the required mailing list in order to change
the main configure scripts (enabling newlib and
libgloss configuration for crx), but no answer was yet received.
I also ran a third-party testsuite (that we use internally in our
company), which was successfully passed, so the port seems stable.

I tried to attach the new port's patch to this mail, but kept getting the
following :
> <newlib@sources.redhat.com>:
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000
bytes (#5.2.3)

Is there a way to send you the patch, together with relevant ChangeLog
entries ?

Regards,
      Tomer Levi

Software Engineer                                   phone:
+49-8141-35-1378
CompactRISC Development Tools  fax:        +49-8141-35-11-1378
National Semiconductor GmbH         mailto:Tomer.Levi@nsc.com
Livry-Gargan Str. 10                                internet:
http://www.national.com
82256 Fuerstenfeldbruck, Germany