Query regarding newlib and glibc

Hi all,
I am planning to integrate glibc's Linux threading Library and Newlib.So can anyone who has enough exposure to both these libraries send out your remarks,suggesstions and comments.
I need to know how complex is it to integrate these two libraries so that we get the advantages of both.

With grace,
N.S.Neelakantan