Re: ftruncate substitute

usleep is implemented in sys/linux/usleep.c, but not exported in
linux/sys/unistd.h. It is exported in include/sys/unistd.h armoured in
defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(__rtems__). glibc exports it in
include/unistd.h armoured in defined __USE_BSD || defined
__USE_XOPEN_EXTENDED.

ftruncate is in the same position as usleep. It is defined as a system
call in sys/linux/io.c and exported in include/sys/unistd.h armoured
in defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(__rtems__) || defined(__sh__). glibc
exports it in include/unistd.h armoured in defined __USE_BSD ||
defined __USE_XOPEN_EXTENDED.

Can these two declarations be added to linux/sys/unistd.h possibly
armoured in an ifdef, though I'm not sure which ifdef suits newlib
best.

Thanks,
Shaun