Re: Libgloss tree and diference between "architecture" and "platform".

Jeff Johnston a écrit :

[...]

In this case I am talking about build configuration. To add your bsp, you only have to modify Makefile.in and add your files to the directory. It is very straightforward to modify Makefile.in by copying and modifying an existing bsp that is already built there. You can prefix all your added files to keep them distinguished from the rest of the files if that is your wish. If you add a subdirectory, you have to do extra work so configuration of libgloss will know to build your library in the subdirectory. This means you will have to edit the file libgloss/arm/configure.in in addition to libgloss/arm/Makefile.in.

-- Jeff J.

And an other problem, sorry.

For example

If i compile for the host "arm-myboard-elf"
i would like that the makefile copy my myboard-crt0.s to crt0.S (so it is the default one used by gcc).
else
the make file can copy my myboard-crt0.s to myboard-crt0.S (that i can use with a specs file for example...)

I would like to use the same variables (${host} for example) that those which are in newlib/configure.host . Is it possible, and how it should be done ?

Thank you.