This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Take 2: CRIS/CRISv32 port, newlib part (first part)
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: jjohnstn at redhat dot com
- Cc: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:57:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Take 2: CRIS/CRISv32 port, newlib part (first part)
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:25:21 -0500
> From: Jeff Johnston <email@example.com>
> Newlib patch applied.
> I believe the top-level configure.in has to applied to
> gcc as well.
> I'm having trouble generating the new configure - I use autoconf
> 2.13 in newlib and for some reason the copy of 2.59 I have
> around is kacking.
Sounds like you're trying to use autoconf-2.59 in toplevel; it
still needs autoconf-2.13.
> Therefore, you go ahead and check the top-level change in and I'll figure it
> out later.
I'll take care of it.