Re: isfinite() failure on Cygwin with gcc 3.4.1

Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
From: Billinghurst, David

This problem affects more than just isfinite. fpclassify is used elsewhere, and the expansion of isunordered() ends up with multiple
uninitilizated variables. This patch

is not required as jeff's patch in CVS does the job. Thanks.

David

Great. I was going to mention that the way it is implemented in newlib accounts for side-effects in the input variables (e.g. *ptr++) which is why we assign the variables to temporaries instead of implementing the whole lot as nested macros. By assigning, we only reference the input variables once.

-- Jeff J.

NOTICE This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments. This notice should not be removed.