This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Using libgloss with newlib
- From: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- To: Shaun Jackman <sjackman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:39:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Using libgloss with newlib
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 11:18 -0800, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> If I wanted to link a simple "Hello, world!" application
> against the redboot interface, rather than the RDP and RDI interfaces
> that newlib supports out of the box, how would I go about it?
% arm-elf-gcc -specs=redboot.specs hello.c