Re: stdint.h

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Sep 20 11:32, Jeff Johnston wrote:

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

First, Jeff, would you mind to wait a few hours before changing stuff
which affects all targets like that?  The whole process of checkin plus
discussion took place in one single night from my timezone's point of view.

There should be no problem with a change like this. Every system should be supplying and potentially overriding any header file specific to its system.

True, but a bit of preliminary discussion won't hurt, right?  We will
keep the Cygwin version for the next time, but I hope it wasn't wrong
to point out potential problems with the header.

Not wrong at all. Your points were well appreciated and this has sparked some discussion and changes.