This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Core dump calling strptime()
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:10:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Core dump calling strptime()
- References: <OFD6BC91EC.C7EE6944-ONC12570BD.00470F48@icos.be>
- Reply-to: newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
On Nov 18 13:59, Erik Cumps wrote:
> GNU EXTENSIONS
> For reasons of symmetry, glibc tries to support for strptime the
> format characters as for strftime. (In most cases the
> fields are parsed, but no field in tm is changed.) This leads to
> %Z The timezone name.
Oh yes, I failed to read further in the man page.
Cygwin Project Co-Leader
Red Hat, Inc.