RE: h8300 _exit

On 15 March 2006 21:04, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> while TARGET_DEFAULT is set to be MASK_QUICKCALL
>> TARGET_DEFAULT_TARGET_FLAGS needs to be also set to TARGET_DEFAULT
>
> Just adding TARGET_DEFAULT_TARGET_FLAGS seems to work for me; thanks.

  I'd never heard of T_D_T_F until now, and looking up it seems to be a
post-3.x target hook, and with a bit more rearch it now seems TARGET_DEFAULT
was never an official name but just a macro that a lot of ports happen to use
to refer to the default value of the flags stored in the flags field in the
null-string entry in TARGET_SWITCHES.

  So if there's a null-string entry in TARGET_SWITCHES you'd need to set that
as well because it presumably overrides at runtime the statically-initialised
value of target_flags that comes from T_D_T_F, but if your target doesn't have
one it's an irrelevance.

    cheers,
      DaveK