Re: _ELIX_LEVEL problems

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Aha. I found the problem. The $(ELIX_SOURCES) is missing from lib_a_SOURCES. This was due to my change recently to fix the problem with the object prefix being added properly to all objects. I'll start checking the other libc directories to ensure that I didn't mess those up as well.

Patch checked in.

Yes, the results are for sh-elf look sane now - the only new regressions since Feburary are for new tests, and a timeout in g++.dg/eh/cleanup1.C - it does that semi-randomly depending on load.
That was also using this patch: http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00419.html .
I take it that http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00426.html basically an approval, so I'm checking the patch in now.

How did you re-generate libc/ctype/Makefile.in ?