Re: targ-include multilib appears broken

Jeff Johnston wrote:
Shaun Jackman wrote:

The build for each of the multilib directories is including from
arm-elf/newlib/targ-include instead of their specific multilib
targ-include, and the . (dot) multilib appears to be built after the
thumb multilib, so arm-elf/newlib/targ-include doesn't yet exist when
thumb is being built. I hacked around this by copying the targ-include
from thumb to . (dot).

There should only be one targ-include. Header files are shared across the multilibs. I am building right now using an older arm-elf toolset I have around and am not seeing any such problem. When I do a arm-elf-gcc -print-multi-lib I see "." as the first entry in the list. Is that the case for you?

Hmm, I should rephrase that. There only needs to be one targ-include.