Re: problem in cross compiling newlib

The networking to my server doesn't work well. So I cannot see if it's
arm of x86.

Well, can you just tell me the command line I should use?
I have make my gcc with the command below:
../gcc-4.1.1/configure --target=arm-linux --prefix=/home/julyclyde/arm
So, what command should I use if I use the top level configure AND
what command should I use if I use newlib's own configure?

Thank you.

2006/8/11, DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>:

> I don't understand what "as a module" means. If I call newlib's own > configure, it's a seperated library, while if I call the configure > in the top level directory, newlib is a module. Am I right?

Yup.

> Yesterday I run
> ../newlib-1.14.0/newlib/configure --target=arm-linux
> and succeed.

But did it create arm objects, or for your build machine?

--
Ren Xiaolei
Information Engineering University of PLA