Re: [RFC 0/4] cell offloaded stdio

Kazunori Asayama wrote:
jschopp <jschopp@austin.ibm.com> wrote:
These probably aren't ready for inclusion in the main cvs repository yet, but I would like some feedback on patch number 4. I'm also sending them out without changelogs and rebasing because others are using them and they include some bugfixes. They are very functional and have gone through a decent amount of testing.

I found bugs in your offloading patches. Of course, I know that these patches are just RFCs, but anyway, I attach a patch to fix them.

I'll be sure to add those to my next resubmission. I believe we had found those recently ourselves, and will check to make sure we had found all 3.