Re: crt0 formalization

I've been sick for the last two days so forgive my silence.

The reason libgloss is used over newlib is that when something gets put in newlib, it becomes difficult to override if one needs to change it for a particular board.

If the code in question will be universal across all spu boards and OSes that will run on spu, then it can go unconditionally in libc/machine/spu.

Otherwise, I suggest we leave the patch as-is and then also add the code to libc/machine/spu where configure tells it to be added or not (e.g. spu-*-rtems, add the two files). Seem reasonable?

Sounds fine to me.