Re: PATCH: typos in libgloss/configure.in

Ben Elliston wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 14:13 -0500, Jeff Johnston wrote:

Committed. Please attach patches as separate files. When it is inlined in the message, sometimes long lines are broken up and the patch is invalidly formed. In this case, I ended up making the changes manually.

Unfortunately, you didn't make all of the changes covered by my patch. The patch also removed all of the unnecessary semicolons at the end of each line. I'll go ahead and commit that as obvious.

Ok. Again, please attach the patch next time.