Re: [patch][rfc] New Target: Toshiba Media Processor

Thanks Jeff. I didn't see any typos in your changes.

Dave

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Patches checked in. You didn't include a change to README so I made one for you. I also modified the licenses to reformat them <= 80 columns. I have subsequently reformatted the original Red Hat COPYING.LIBGLOSS entry you used as the basis. Please ensure I didn't make any typos.