Re: pow10 and exp10

Eric Blake wrote:
The patches look okay to me.  However, since the implementation is so
trivial, shouldn't you just provide a single version in libm/common rather
than identical versions in libm/math and libm/mathfp?  That's Jeff's call.

I used the exp2 implementation, which is quite similar, as a basis for these.

Yaakov Cygwin Ports