RE: strcasestr() patch proposal

Corinna,

I have absolutly no problem to provide my modifications completely free of
strings attached. The thing is that my modifs are based from the LGPLed
glibc source code file. Does LGPL allows to distribute modifications under
different terms than LGPL? If not, how can I workaround the issue?

Thank you,
Olivier Langlois
http://www.streamtheworld.com