RE: FW: FW: strcasestr() patch proposal

Hi,

I am no legal expert but I think that the original author keep all the
rights on its creation.

When contributing to an Open Source Project, the contribution becomes the
project property so that the author cannot come back later and say, "I
changed my mind, please remove my contribution from the project". Except for
that, the author should be able to grant the right to use his creation under
other licenses if he wishes so.

IMHO.

Olivier Langlois
http://www.streamtheworld.com