Re: syscalls, libgloss, errno

You are correct. The libc/reent directory provides default implementations of the _r syscalls if the platform doesn't supply them with the REENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED. The syscalls directory should call these unconditionally.

I have attached a patch for this. If there are no problems, I'll check it in.

Great, now errno works as expected in all cases.
Now REENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED is only used for the reason you mentioned above. That's clean !

Thank you, Jeff.
You can commit !

--
Vincent Rivière