Re: Compilation problem on m68k/memcpy.S

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Jeff Johnston wrote :
Thanks Vincent. I decided to make a new file: m68kasm.h which has the prelude found in setjmp.S. I then had the 3 .S files include "m68kasm.h" and use the SYM() macro as you have below.

Please try out the new code to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I don't have a m68k build handy for testing.

Great !
However, it doesn't compile now.
That's because you added the macros for the registers (which is good), but in that case you must remove the leading % in the source files.

You just have to make a find-and-replace from '%' to '' in memcpy.S and memset.S, and everything will be OK !

Thanks for checking this. Have removed the % chars and checked in.