Re: strstr, strcasestr speedup; add memmem

According to Jeff Johnston on 1/11/2008 3:11 PM:
Here is an implementation that I recently wrote which uses the Two-Way algorithm [1] to guarantee O(m+n) operations while still only needing constant space

OK to commit?

Yes, thanks.

Thanks for the review. After further testing on cygwin (I originally had a bug in strcasestr if the match appeared at the beginning of the haystack but with different case), I committed the corrected patch.

Eric Blake ebb9@byu.net