Re: __fwalk mutex problem

Jeff Johnston skrev:
I had created a patch for another user to try out, but they didn't report any success. If you would like to try it out, see the attached patch. What it does is ensure that we always lock the sfp lock before any file locks. If you find any problems, feel free to let me know.

We'll try the patch. A testcase for forcing the deadlock would be useful? Do you have one?

Cheers,
 Hans-Erik