From: Jeff Johnston [mailto:jjohnstn@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Richard Earnshaw
Cc: newlib@sourceware.org; Howland Craig D (Craig)
Subject: Re: newlib's libc now has dependencies on libm

Richard Earnshaw wrote:
Good catch.  There are a set of math objs in libc that we copy over in
the top-level Makefile.am.
Changing infinity testing to use fpclassify caused the problem.  I have
added the fpclassify routines to
the MATHOBJS_IN_LIBC list and regenerated Makefile.in.

2009-06-23  Jeff Johnston  <jjohnstn@redhat.com>

        * Makefile.am (MATHOBJS_IN_LIBC): Add s_fpclassify and
        sf_fpclassify as these are now used for infinity testing.
        * Makefile.in: Regenerated.