Re: help me unsubscrib, thanks

Hi,

I really beg to differ. As a famous saying goes, leave x amount of
certain animals alone with type writers for enough time, they will
reproduce Shakespeare. Now, subscribing to a mailing list is obviously
are more simple task, even if it wasn't possible to accomplish by such
a famous writer. But now, what are the chances that same particular
individual of the above mentioned animals would be capable of randomly
composing both Othello and Hamlet?

The above simply discloses my off topic thoughts, and in no way
attempts to compare honorable members of this list to any of the
characters of mentioned saying.