From: "Howland Craig D (Craig)" <howland@LGSInnovations.com>
To: newlib@sourceware.org
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:41:08 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: remquo and mktemp.c patches

Attached is a patch that:

1)  fixes the sign of the quotient returned by remquo() when |x|==|y|
(it
was incorrectly fixed at positive; and
2)  adds #include <stdlib.h> to mktemp.c because that's where the
function prototypes for its functions are.  While I was in the file, I
also deleted the traditional synopsis from the doc comments (since
it gets tossed during doc generation, anyway).

Why is mktemp.c in libc/stdio when all of its function prototypes are
in stdlib.h?  Shouldn't it be in libc/stdlib?  (I think that the
#include <stdio.h> in mktemp.c is probably spurious, but I did not
experiment to see if it could be removed.)

A change log entry is also in the patch file.

Craig