Update wctype functions to Unicode 5.2?

Hi Jeff,

the wctype tables in the files utf8alpha.h, utf8print.h, and utf8punct.h
are based on data from the Unicode 3.2 standard.  This is really old
now, we're at Unicode 5.2 right now.  A comment in the files claims they have
been "generated" from the unicode.txt file.  What's missing is the
information how they have been generated and where the tool is to do
that.  If we had that tool available, I'd like to ask we could generate
a new set of tables based on Unicode 5.2.

Additionally the functions iswblank, iswspace, towlower and towupper
could need some revamp.  If an update of the aforementioned tables to
Unicode 5.2 is not a big deal, I'd volunteer to update these functions
as required.

Thanks,
Corinna

--