Re: [bug] wordexp.h is not C++ friendly

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I have added the __cplusplus wrapper to wordexp.h. There also was a recently discovered issue with a recent patch that was breaking Cygwin builds that was patched today as well.

If you experience further problems, please post to the Cygwin list and here as well.

-- Jeff J.