Missing implementation ?

Hi
I'm no expert with newlib so please bare with me :)
I've built a powerpc-eabi tool chain gcc 4.4.5 including newlib 1.18.
When compiling my program I got a linker error: in the file
sf_logarithm.c the call to the function isfinitef could not be resolved.
I looked around in libm there were implementation of isfinite but no
implementation of isfinitef the FPU version was missing (or that I
didn't have the wits to find it). Is this a bug ? should I fix the code
? Am I missing something ?

Regards
Roi Illouz

signature database 5683 (20101208) __________

http://www.eset.com

LEGAL NOTICE - Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message, its annexes, attachments, appendixes,
any subsequent correspondence, and any document, data, sketches, plans and/or other material that is
hereby attached, are proprietary. confidential and may be legally privileged.
Nothing in this e-mail is intended to conclude a contract on behalf of Aeronautics or
make it subject to any other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail
contains an express statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else, any
disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is
unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

named recipient(s) only.