Re: [patch] Altera Nios II support

On 04/19/2013 01:46 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
On 04/19/2013 03:43 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:

On 19/04/13 21:28, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
    * libc/machine/nios2/setjmp.s: New.

It would be nice to have a copyright and license header in this file.

I'll go one further.  You must have a copyright and license header for
that file.

Hmmmm, that file came from Altera without a copyright or license header, and COPYING.NEWLIB says

Each file may have its own copyright/license that is embedded in the source
file. Unless otherwise noted in the body of the source file(s), the following copyright
notices will apply to the contents of the newlib subdirectory:  [...]

I also observe that none of the similar setjmp/longjmp implementations for other targets that I randomly checked (arm, mips, powerpc, and sh) carry a copyright or license header.

If the generic COPYING.NEWLIB copyright/license is not good enough, I will have to ask Altera what to put there. Were there any other review comments I can work on while waiting to sort that out, or is this the only blocking issue?

-Sandra