Question: machine/powerpc/times.c

Hi

The file machine/powerpc/times.c does not appear to
be machine specific but more of a system dependent file.
We don't want to use it on RTEMS.

Any idea why it is there? What uses it?

Removing it is one option but if it is really used, then we would be
breaking something else.

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/newlib/libc/machine/powerpc/times.c?cvsroot=src

I can't see any history except that Jeff added it, then renamed it. :)

Should it be disabled for RTEMS, moved somewhere more appropriate,
or killed?