Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add config/microblaze.mt for target_makefile_frag

On 07/26/13 08:30, Michael Eager wrote:
On 07/26/13 07:58, David Holsgrove wrote:
Mirror MIPS method of creating copy of default.mt which drops the
compilation of generic sbrk.c to instead continue using the microblaze
provided version.

I'll apply this and let you know if it corrects the gcc regressions.

This patch does correct the gcc test suite regressions.

I think that this is not the right way to fix this problem.  This
patch hides the underlying problem caused by the previous patch.

There should be no need to reference generic functions in a makefile
fragment for target-specific functions.  No other target, except for
mips (and now microblaze) does this.  Every other target builds the
target-specific functions correctly instead of the generic functions,
and, as far as I am aware, so did microblaze before the patch was
applied which built Newlib incorrectly.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077