Re: Patch - Add restrict to time.h

On Nov 25 11:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 24 11:45, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > This should be the next to the last patch in the Google Code-In
> > add restrict keyword series. wchar.h should be the last.
> >
> > This patch has one oddity -- strftime and wcsftime are built
> > from the same source as best I can tell. And there are multiple
> > versions of them in the same file to support different build
> > options.
> >
> > Please review this one a little closer than the others.
>
> I did and it looks good to me.  There are only two functions, strftime
> and wcsftime, and two variations, with and without C99 extensions, to
> get either completeness or smaller codesize.  This does not affect the
> definition of the entry points.
>
> Please apply.

It looks like your patches miss a few restricts in the header files.  I
was just having another look and I found at least ctime_r im time.h and
renameat in stdio.h.  Yes, the latter is Cygwin-only, but that doesn't
mean we should leave them out, does it?  Would you mind to have another
sweep at this to pick up the missed ones?

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen