feature macros in stdlib.h

Hi

I am looking into porting a large and popular
package to RTEMS and running into a .h file
problem.

stdlib.h wraps at least putenv() and rand_r() in
different feature macros than glibc.

newlib has a large block protected by __STRICT_ANSI__
and I am pretty sure many need to be enabled
under some POSIX definition. glibc appears to ifdef
each method individually.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what this block should
actually be?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research& Development
Support Available               (256) 722-9985