Re: OpenRISC port

On 11/12/14 09:33, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Hi Stephan,

On Dec 10 11:48, Stefan Wallentowitz wrote:
Dear all,

this is my first attempt to submit my OpenRISC port which I developed here:
https://github.com/wallento/or1k-newlib
Due to the list's message size restrictions I cannot attach the patches:

   - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wallento/or1k-newlib/for-upstream-2014-12-10/0001-OpenRISC-Add-no-delay-slot-support.patch

   - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wallento/or1k-newlib/for-upstream-2014-12-10/0002-libgloss-OpenRISC-support.patch

   - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wallento/or1k-newlib/for-upstream-2014-12-10/0003-newlib-OpenRISC-Baremetal-support.patch
Any chance to split the patches into smaller digestible parts so they
can be send to the list?  It seems you could also split them into
multiple mails.

Or, failing that, compressing them is the other option.
Look at the nds32 patches just today ;)
https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2014/msg00689.html

Kyrill

Also, please don't send the ChangeLogs as diffs, but as simple plain
text.  They almost never apply cleanly.

Thanks,
Corinna