Re: How to resolve hiccups by patch program?

> No -- you just need to create a clean patch in the first place, i.e. one
> that applies directly to the same file the developer is using. :-)

Would you like to try a comparison with the current development revision to check if my update suggestion (context-diff from "app_db.c.rej") is still valid?
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/apps/app_db.c?rev=47783&view=markup

It is strange that the appropriate location could not be found by the tool, isn't it?
Have you ever heard if wrong rejections could be possible by this software?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_I_and_type_II_errors#False_positive_rate

Regards,
Markus