Re: C++ cleanup handler execution

Ross Johnson writes:

> I'm in the process of automating the build/test cycle so that I can
> easily test both library and applications in all of the following
> environments and cross-environments.

OK, I might have a small test program for you to include in your test
suite.

The reason why I'm sending it to you is because I don't think that it
is working correctly.  Specifically, I can't seem to get the cleanup
handler that goes along with pthread_cleanup_push() and
pthread_cancel() to be called.  I'm currently trying to figure out why
this is happening.

Just as a reminder, my environment:

     VC++ 6.0 on a NT 4.x box with service pack 5.
     Pthreads-win32 snapshot 1999-11-02

Any suggestions as to why this is happening would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

--kevin

pthread cancel test (1/1)