PthreadVSE.dll or PthreadVCE.dll

Hi all,

   * I just downloaded the pthread-win32 library file .
   * I am using WINNT4.0 with VC5.0 tool for compilation.
   * I wrote a small program ,which  creates a simple mutex and then
     destroys it
   * It compiles fine .But after that is  the problem,
   * while linking I got the following error:
   * "pthreadVSE.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full:
     cannot seek to                 0x3a4c4c46"
   * I added in projects-->settings->win32 debug->link ,the pthread.lib
     file.
   * The dll is in winnt/system32/ directory
   * I have tried with both  pthreadVSE.dll and pthread.VCE.dll but
     invain.
   * Can anyone tell me why is this happening and how to rectify it .

Thanks
Regards
vinaya

--
Thinking is silent speech and speech simply is thinking out loud

begin:vcard
n:Thimmappa;Vinaya
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1