Re: _POSIX_SOURCE?

"Phil Frisbie, Jr." wrote:

> First, pthread.h includes windows.h and winsock.h for some defines.
>
> Second, the Windows headers do not recognize _POSIX_SOURCE, but they do
> recognize _POSIX_ , but that just fixes some things like file IO and it does not
> block non POSIX functions.

I expected that of the windows more or less, that's why I pulled all of them.

But the pthread.h header shouldn't include anything but POSIX stuff if _POSIX_SOURCE
or _POSIX_C_SOURCE is defined. Could someone fix this? I'll be fixing this for
my own use of course, but I'd have to get the appropriate University official
to sign off on releasing it if I were to post it...

mtew@cds.duke.edu