posix msg queues

Aurelio,

Got your posix tester code working on solaris2.7, hpux11.0, and windoze 2000.
Thanks for making the posix port to win32 painless!  Actually I modified the tester.c
code to send a data structure with the message buffer as one of the fields in the
structure, as my project requires, and every msg receive I go through a sequence
checking algorithm to make sure I dont drop data, etc...

I'm now breaking this modified tester.c into two processes where one is a sender
and the other a receiver.  All compiles and runs, but the receiver never gets the data.
Im looking at mq_open on Solaris and trying to undertsand what might be the reason
why the reciever process never gets the data from the sender process?

Any ideas?  Know of any tutorials on posix ipc out?

Thanks,
Phil

=======================================
=======================================
Phil Crescioli
Software Engineer
Digital System Resources    Innovative solutions
(o)703-263-7405                  for today's systems
(c)703-408-5198                     and tomorrows
pcrescioli@dsrnet.com             applications..
http://www.dsrnet.com
                             Resume
http://users.erols.com/madisons/resume/resume.html