CVS repository

This is probably a good time to mention that, since
the last snapshot there have been some updates to the
source code in the CVS repository.

I'm mentioning this because it's been quite a while
since the last snapshot release, and the next one
probably won't be out before the new year, possibly
not until february.

A couple of people have recently sent me changes and
bug fixes, some of which have been done already
(in CVS), and the rest will appear in CVS of course
a lot sooner than the next snapshot. Generally I try
to make sure any new changes pass the test suite
before committing them to CVS.

There's information at
http://source.redhat.com/pthreads-win32
re getting and using CVS (or WinCVS) if you don't
use it already.

Cheers.
Ross