from judith and david very urgent

FROM JUDITH AND DAVID,
democratic republic of congo west africa,
Dear Sir/Ma
PLEASE REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL FOR EASY ACCESSING. (judithanddavid73@zwallet.com) or you can reacch us at +229-962973
Good Day to you.
Please permit me to use this medium to explain my problem to you
But firstly, i will like to tell you who am so that you will understand and comprehend my point clearly because of the fraud and scamm around the world now which i have been very careful about not to fall a victim because this money is the only hope of our life and living now.
My name is Judith Makoulou Ankoh and am here in Benin Republic with my junior brother David and we are from Congo Democractic but here in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in my country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and david alone on earth.And here in benin republic we entered as arefugee. Am still a student studying medicine and david engineering before the out break of the war. am 24 years of age and david is 22.
Please we need your assitance and help and that is why we are writting you now.
Before the death of my father, he used my name to deposit some money as his next of kin in a FINANCE COMPANY CALLED (CALLED ROYAL PLUS SERVICES SARL) and you can call to verify here in benin. THE TOTAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED HERE FOR US IS VALUED AT $9 MILLION DOLLARS. And am standing as the beneficiary but cannot lay claim because here they do not allow refugees to operate account in the bank here. Please what i need from you is to help us for the settlement of the clearance fee which they charged and you bring the following that will enable us to change the effect of the beneficiary in your favour so that they can transfer to your account once we change you as the person we authorise and empower to help us for the claim.
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING .
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBILE
YOUR ACCOUNT PARTICULARS WHERE YOU WANT THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED.
ONCE WE RECEIVE ALL THIS AND YOUR TELEPHONE CALL ASSURING US YOUR READINESS AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP US CLEAR AND CLAIM OUR MONEY AND ASSURE US ALSO OF HELPING US TO INVEST THE MONEY AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BETRAY US ONCE THE MONEY ARRIVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT. WE WILL SUBMIT FOR THE CHANGE OF THE BENEFICIARY IN YOUR TO ENABLE THE FINANCE COMPANY TO TRANSFER AS WE AUTHORISE.
THE NUMBER TO REACH ME AND MY BROTHER 00+229-962973
I REPEAT 229-962973.AND EMAIL:judithanddavid73@zwallet.com or juddavid73@lycos.com)
GOD BE WITH YOU AS WE AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE DECISION TO HELP.
FROM JUDITH AND DAVID