New snapshot 2004-05-16 available

Ross Johnson rpj@callisto.canberra.edu.au
Mon May 17 08:24:00 GMT 2004

Thanks for the quick feedback.

ptw32_semwait.c is now in CVS (it is already in the self-extracting zip
file on the FTP site but not yet in the tar.gz packages).

Also, the version of implement.h in CVS now #defines _WIN32_WINNT 0x400,
which should give PAPCFUNC meaning. The makefiles that I use are too
helpful - they define _WIN32_WINNT on the CL command line.

Ross