RE: sigaction & pthread_sigmask

Thank you, Ross.  Sorry I wasn't paying closer attention.

The timer code is available here:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glibc/glibc-linuxthreads-2.5.tar.bz2

The code I posted is from an older code set, but the current is
virtually the same, and is clearly marked with the "GNU Lesser General
Public License".

In any case, I believe that basic facilities like signals and timers
that are bound up in a threads implementation would be a good addition
to pthreads-win32.