Few Questions

Hi all,

I'm really new In Parallel Programming But my lecturer ask me to write a parallel program, anyway I have few questions which are :

1) what are the general steps to develop parallel program using Pthread?.
2) How to Paralyze For loop and nested for loops using Pthread ?
3) Could you please give me a simple program which illustrate this things or at lease guide me on how to do it?

Note: I'm using Microsoft Visual c++ 2005 , and My PC is Dual Core Processors

Thanks In advance